Convert Pounds Sterling into your Currency using the Personal Currency Assistant
All above prices are negotiable depending on the time of year of your visit, please call or e-mail to discuss a price for your dates or fill in an Enquiry Form
Check here for availability calendar.
Prices above include bedlinen, towels, central heating, kindling and a small bag of coal for the open fire in lounge. (Further supplies are available locally and are not included)
New Tariff rate for 2018
Prices are in Pound Sterling
|Number of nights
||Based on 4 sharing
(2 king rooms)
|Based on 2 sharing
(1 king room)
| 1 night
| 2 nights
| 3 nights
| 4 nights
| 5 nights
| 6 nights
| 7 nights
- Payments can be made either by direct bank transfer or via Paypal details of which will be discussed at time of booking.
- One nights deposit is required to secure a booking.
- If you are booking 4 weeks or less prior to the start of your holiday, then the full price must be paid at the time of booking.
- The proprietor will be entitled to treat any provisional booking as being cancelled if the appropriate deposit is not received within seven days.
- The balance of the full hire charge is payable to the proprietor 4 weeks before arrival.
- The number of occupants shall not exceed the number agreed at the time of booking.
- The property will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.30 am on the day of departure.
- It is strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance for your holiday. If you need to cancel your holiday please telephone the proprietor as soon as possible and confirm this cancellation in writing. Every effort will be made to re-let the property, in which case your deposit will be refunded. If the property cannot be re-let the proprietor reserves the right to retain your deposit. Should the cancellation be made within four weeks of arrival (i.e. after the full amount has been paid) the same conditions apply.
- The Proprietor reserves the right to alter or cancel the booking arrangements for any reason whatsoever and without notice, in this case a full refund of all monies paid will be given.
- The hirer will be responsible for the condition of the property and its contents on departure. The property will have been cleaned and prepared for your arrival and should be left in the same state of cleanliness on departure. The proprietor reserves the right to levy a cleaning charge should this not be the case and all damages and breakages are the responsibility of the hirer who shall meet the full cost on demand.
- The proprietior reserves the right to enter the property at any time deemed reasonable, in the case of an emergency or to carry out repairs or to close a window if left open in bad weather for instance.
- The proprietor shall not be held responsible to the hirer for any members of their party or their visitors loss, or damage to any of their posessions or belongings howsoever caused, nor responsible or liable for any act of negligence or damage or personal injury caused to the hirer or members of the hirers party. Parking will be at the owners risk.
- In the event of unreasonable or offensive behaviour by the hirer or any member of the hirers party (as to which the proprietors decision will be final) or in the case of any failure to comply with the booking conditions, the proprietor reserve the right to terminate the hiring without refund of any money paid and without prejudice to any other claim.
- Whilst reserve right to vary the terms, prices and conditions without notice, the price agreed is guaranteed at the time of receipt of a deposit.
- By submitting a deposit, you are deemed to have read and accepted these bookinking conditions and terms.
- There is no smoking permitted in doors.
- No pets allowed anywhere indoors of the house accommodation. Prior arrangement with the proprietor there can be the use of an outdoor kennel and pen used totally at the dog owners risk.